Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My interest in Maelstrom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna

Arianna

My interest in Maelstrom Empty
PostSubject: My interest in Maelstrom   My interest in Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 pm

I'm not sure if you want this done as a reply to the first post or each person to start their own post but I'll do it this way. If it's wrong you can delete and I'll repost...how's that?

I was invited here by Kupala and I'm very interested to see how your shard is going to be. I've played UO for about four and a half years now and am totally addicted to the game. I learned to play the old school way but have never been much into pvp. It's not that I don't like it it's just that I'm not good at it for lack of training, connection and other reasons. I play anywhere from 8-18 hours a day depending on how I feel. I don't work so I have lots of time on my hands and I find television to be rather boring most of the time. I've been staff on several shards that are no longer around and I love building and decoing. I'm looking forward to learning more about Maelstrom.
Back to top Go down
Scatter00x

PostSubject: Re: My interest in Maelstrom   My interest in Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Arianna,

Thanks for your interest in our shard. I don't know to what capacity we need you right now. Right now we are really in the preliminary stages of design. We have 5 dedicated people working on lore, scripting, and world building at the moment, all of which are going to be GMs in some capacity or another once the shard launches. Because of that, I don't believe we will be needing additional GMs for a while, if that was what you are interested in. What we will need, are people to help build the world, and people to help play test prior to launch. If you are interested in either or both of these things, we'd love to have you.

-Scatter
Back to top Go down
Arianna

Arianna

PostSubject: Re: My interest in Maelstrom   My interest in Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm just here as a wanna-be player. I do play on another shard at the moment and am fairly new to it also but I like to have one to go to when I get bored or just to see what it's about. I'm not asking to be staff...that would be a bit presumptuous of me, I think...just joining your forum as I promised Kupala and letting you know I'm interested in playing there when it's ready. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kupala

kupala

PostSubject: Re: My interest in Maelstrom   My interest in Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:20 pm

yeah blame on me Scatter.. She is really skilled in doing art and shit with paintshop pro so i could really have use for her.. We don't need as she said, give her some GM staff privileges afterwards
Back to top Go down
Bulldogc

PostSubject: Re: My interest in Maelstrom   My interest in Maelstrom Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:22 am

players are alwase welcome for sure so welcome in that regard at the very least
Back to top Go down
West
Admin
West

PostSubject: Re: My interest in Maelstrom   My interest in Maelstrom Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Greetings Arianna,

As Scatter said, if you feel interested in help us out building and testing the shard, you are more then welcome. If you believe you are good at certain things, don't hesitate to tell us. We like to throw work at people Smile

And, do not worry about PvP. If that's something ye don't wish to do, it's fine. I guess we will need players who don't do PvP as well.

Please join our IRC channel #Maelstrom at IRC server: irc.darkmyst.org

Sincerely,
West
Back to top Go down
https://west.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My interest in Maelstrom   My interest in Maelstrom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My interest in Maelstrom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL CATEGORIES :: Announce your interest-
Jump to: