Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invites & rewards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
West
Admin
West

Invites & rewards Empty
PostSubject: Invites & rewards   Invites & rewards Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:07 pm

I had an idea. We could set up some reward system for those who invites people to play on our shard. Like getting something nice IG.

What do you think about that?
Back to top Go down
https://west.forumotion.com
Bulldogc

Invites & rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites & rewards   Invites & rewards Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:46 am

i like the idea of an invite/reward system word of mouth for somethign like this is a great way to get new members, we've just gota be sure its not tomuch of a reward.
Back to top Go down
West
Admin
West

Invites & rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites & rewards   Invites & rewards Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:04 pm

No that's true Bulldogc. But some kind of reward that will encourage people to bring their friends etc etc.
Back to top Go down
https://west.forumotion.com
Tikk

Invites & rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites & rewards   Invites & rewards Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 am

I like it! Anything that brings new players to the shard should be rewarded!

But what kind of rewards?
Gold?
Items?
Skill boosts?

Its a fine line to walk
Back to top Go down
Bulldogc

Invites & rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites & rewards   Invites & rewards Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:56 pm

probably something along the lines of a special item, hat or price of armor or soemthing, or some kinda title maybe
Back to top Go down
Billpete002

Invites & rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites & rewards   Invites & rewards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:51 pm

I would keep titles to a minimum as those should be earned the hard way.

but if someone invited 100 people - hell I'd give em a title and a castle Smile (okay maybe not the castle but some good stuff)

as for general invites I think the players should have a choice - like 1 decor item of their choice OR 1 weapon/armor OR some gold.

This way people everyone has an incentive to invite (some people don't give a fuck about housing decor but would love a cool looking sword) etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invites & rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites & rewards   Invites & rewards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invites & rewards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL CATEGORIES :: General Discussion-
Jump to: